Second blog of the week…that’s some pretty bloody good going in my books! It’s Thursday and I’m wishing I was abroad enjoying some more sun right now…so I am throwing it back to a couple of months back when I was living it up on the stunning isle of Menorca! I wanted to make full use of my snazzy new look blog with the edge to edge images and brighter, bigger pictures so I thought I’d share a little picture diary of some of the places I visited and a couple of recommendations of what to do if you find yourself on this beautiful balearic island!
Things to do...
- Visit the Cap D’Artrux lighthouse for the most amazing sunset on the island
- Take a chartered yacht around the secluded virgin beaches such as Cala Macarelleta
- Take a trip in to Cuitadella, the historic city has stunning winding backstreets!
- Visit Fornells, it has a pretty harbour and some stunning little restaurants overlooking the water!
- Take a trip to the beach, I would recommend Arenal de Castell, it’s a big sandy beach and doesn't get too busy
There's so much to see and do in Menorca, you just need to fully immerse yourself in what the island has to offer!
Hello! I'm Sam Squire - I am a UK industry recognised mens style and lifestyle blogger from imsamsquire.com